Short Paper Submission
Researchers are encouraged to submit workshop papers to share the latest discoveries. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Robot design and control for long-term functionalities
- Robotic perception of various marine signals
- Cognition to enable robotic autonomy in the ocean for various tasks
- Human-robot interaction to cope with complex tasks
- Energy harvesting, recharging and management for robot sustainability
We encourage 3(min)-4 pages extended abstract of relevant work on the topics, in the format of IEEE conference paper template: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. New ideas, concepts, discoveries, etc. will be prioritized.
The authors can submit via email to: email@example.com. The organizers will review them according to their relevance, technical quality, and ethics. All the accepted papers will appear in the poster session and will be documented on the workshop website (not the official IEEE proceedings). To promote the interaction, we allocate an extra 4-5 minutes introductory time slot for the selected papers.
• Paper submission deadline: August 10, 2023
• Notification of acceptance: August 20, 2023
• Final submission: August 31, 2023
JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUE
Selected contributions will be invited to submit an extended version for consideration for a Special Issue for a Journal - currently under arrangement.