Demos scene of OBoat:
For more information, please download the video from https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cao8OyZaNOWqykfCOmhfTA?pwd=a617, and the password is a617
1. Yu Chen, Yangming Zai, Guoyin Lao, Xuening Zhang, Kaiwen Xue and Huihuan Qian, “Vibration-based anemometer design for mini autonomous sailboat”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, December 12-15, 2018.
2. Kaiwen Xue, Chongfeng Liu, Hengli Liu, Ruoyu Xu, Zhenglong Sun, Tin Lun Lam and Huihuan Qian, "A Two-stage Automatic Latching System for The USVs Charging in Disturbed Berth", IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2020.
3. Kaiwen. Xue, Zhixuan. Liu, Jiaying. Li, Xiaoqiang. Ji and Huihuan. Qian, "SongBot: An Interactive Music Generation Robotic System for Non-musicians Learning from A Song," IEEE International Conference on Real-time Computing and Robotics (RCAR), 2021.
4. Kaiwen. Xue, Jiayuan. Li, Nan. Xiao, Jiawei. Liu, Xiaoqiang. Ji and Huihuan. Qian, "Improving The Robot Localization Accuracy Using Range-only Data: An Optimization Approach," IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM), 2021.
5. Kaiwen Xue, Jiawei Liu, Nan Xiao, Xiaoqiang Ji and Huihuan Qian, "Underwater and Surface Obstacle Detection with Stereo Vision Method for USV Collision Avoidance Risk Assessment in Shallow Water", International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2021.
6. Kaiwen Xue, Jiawei Liu, Nan Xiao, Xiaoqiang Ji, and Huihuan Qian, "A bio-inspired simultaneous surface and underwater risk assessment method based on stereo vision for USVs in nearshore clean waters", IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2022.
7. Kaiwen. Xue, Chengyu. Ren, Xiaoqiang. Ji and Huihuan. Qian, "Design, Modeling and Implementation of a Projectile-based Mechanism for USVs Charging Tasks," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2022.