PhD Student, Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Assistant, Internship
- Robotics: Multi-robot systems, self-reconfigurable robots, soft robotics, marine robotics, etc.
- AI: Swarm intelligence, distributed computing, multi-agent cooperation, environment perception and prediction, navigation and manipulation, etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete research on related topics and publish high-quality academic papers;
- Manage or assist the research team in accomplishing research projects;
- Manage or assist in the declaration of funding projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Robotics, Computer Science, Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, and other related professional qualifications;
- Strong academic and research background;
- Work actively, with a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Excellent language expression, and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
(More detail about Ph.D. Programme: http://sse-mphil-phd.cuhk.edu.cn/en/basic/281)
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ, and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the university campus in Shenzhen, PRC. Guaranteed postdoc fellowship bonus from Shenzhen Municipal government and Longgang District government with an amount of 300,000 RMB per year (tax-free)
How to Apply
Please send full curriculum vitae, supporting material together with the information of two referees by email to Prof. Tin Lun Lam (email@example.com). Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.